A child learns most of the things through play. Alphabet recognition should also happen through play rather than forcefully. Schylling ABC Big Blocks introduces your little one to the world of alphabets in the form of big blocks, with those they can make a tower and lean the letters and even place one letter after another to form a word. These big pieces of blocks also help in developing their social and life skills.
- The blocks: the whole playset comes in 48 pieces; each wooden block can be handled easily by 19 months old, thereby developing their motor skills.
- Social skills: This is learning through a fun set that develops your child's social skill, as well as they, share the blocks, makes new friendships, learns to cooperate with others and develops their self-esteem.
- Learning: on two sides of the block, the alphabets are slightly raised, making it easy for the child to trace or brush the letters. The blocks not only teach about letters, but they introduce the child to colors as well.
- Safe: the blocks are made from wood and painted with the non-toxic color, which is completely safe for your child.
- Product dimension: 19 x 19 x 12.7 cm
- Suggested age: 19 months
- Material: Wood