- Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of MomJunction, which are final and binding in all respects
- MomJunction reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant’s participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond MomJunction’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or MomJunction otherwise becomes (in its discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned.
- Entrants who violate these Terms and Conditions, violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Contest, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to MomJunction, the Contest or any other entrant (as determined in MomJunction’s discretion) are subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or another individual to deliberately damage any website associated with this Contest or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law and MomJunction reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- MomJunction reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest.
- MomJunction reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. MomJunction’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Any provision of these Terms and Conditions deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Terms and Conditions is illustrative and not limiting.