Toys inspire a child's imagination and help them to develop physically and intellectually as well. Normally a baby spends long hours playing with their toys, choosing a toy that helps them in their all-round development is the responsibility of a parent. Little's Junior Ring is a classic stacking and sorting toy that helps in the development of a child and keeps them entertained.
- Spatial development: playing with the colorful ring by sorting and stacking will help in the spatial development of a child.
- Hand and eye coordination: holding the ring and stacking them into the tower helps in developing hand and eye coordination and also develops finger dexterity.
- Learning: the child develops the concept of color and counting playfully.
- Safe: often, a child chews their toys, so choosing a safe and non-toxic toy is very important. Little's Junior Ring is conscious about the fact and is always careful about the safety of your child.
- Product dimension: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Suggested age: 6 months