Motors provide the required push and give the models the power to make them look more realistic. The Lego XL-Motor belongs to the Lego functions Power Functions range, which is a new type of electrical system for the technic and robotic models. This motor range has been in use since 2007.
- This power XL-motor comes in a little larger size than the other motors. This makes it an ideal option to use for large robotic designs.
- This motor has outstanding power and pulls out a torque of 40Ncm that makes this motor an ideal option for building lego robots and vehicles.
- This is the latest generation of high powered 9V electric motors. The main function is that it has unusually high power and high torque. This function of the motor makes it stand out from the other motors.
- Main Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 0.0680 kg ( 2.4 ounces)
- Shipping Weight: 0.0680 kg (2.4 ounces)
- Recommended age: 7 - 11 years